900E Ergonomic Mixer Mincer
The Thompson 900E Ergonomic Mixer Mincer has the world unique Designed conical bowl and mixing ribbon. This design offers many benefits in ergonomic operation, increased production output capacity and blending efficiencies.
The Thompson 900E Mixer Mincer offers ergonomic characteristics of low loading and high discharge heights with the ease in which the operator can load lugs into the mixing bowl without spillage. The primary objective of the Thompson 900E Mixer Mincer is to eliminate strenuous work practice of bending over the mincer discharge outlet causing strain and discomfort to the operator.
The 900E Mixer Mincer is not only user friendly but innovative in its design as well. The feedscrew operates at right angles to the bowl offering unique advantages. Short minimum feedscrew exposure to the product ensures minimum product working. This guarantees negligible temperature increase through the production process, extended shelflife, improved product bloom and enhanced presentation.
Due to its unique design the Thompson 900E Mixer Mincer achieves outstanding output efficiencies. The Thompson 900E Mixer Mincer’s modern, compact and functional design is space saving and is the for today’s demanding meat rooms.
Features of the Thompson 900E Ergonomic Mixer Mincer:
- Comfortable loading height of 1070mm
- High discharge outlet height of 720mm (to the barrel centre-line)
- Feedscrew operates at right angles to the bowl
- Feedscrew channel is located at the high end of the bowl to ensure blood and juices do not drain back into the feedscrew channel. This also ensures minimal quantity of product falling into feedscrew channel when product is loaded
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel construction with continuous welded seams eliminates the possibility of cabinet breakage and ensure clean hygienic surfaces
- Gemini System allows 2 machines to be joined for continuous 1st and 2nd cut operation
- Pneumatic Foot Pedal allows hands-free operation for portion control of tray packing
- Adjustable legs for height variation
- Stainless Steel Tray Rack mounted next to the discharge outlet to assist operator with multiple tray and polystyrene container packing of mince portions
- Bin Loading Hoist allows mechanical loading of the product