5000 Series Mixer Mincer
The Thompson 5000 Mixer Mincer is a step up from the highly successful Thompson 4000 Series Mixer Mincer. The unique characteristics of right angle feedscrew operation to mixing bowl reduces the length of feedscrew from the Thompson 4000 Series Mixer Mincer and helps to achieve similar high capacity production output rate as the Thompson 6000 Series Mixer Mincer.
The Thompson 5000 Mixer Mincer is heavy duty industrial machine designed specifically for large volume mixing and mincing. The Thompson 5000 Mixer Mincer is powered by high performance motors through 2 independent helical reduction gear units.
The Thompson 5000 Mixer Mincer has the option of a Unique Product Discharge Chute that enables the mixing bowl to be emptied without passing through the feedscrew and cutting system. Reverse Feedscrew during end discharge process (non-mince) ensures the product is dispensed from feedscrew channel into to mixing bowl and discharged out of the end discharge chute.
High efficiency cutting system is available as an option which increases production output rate by up to 100%.
- Primary cut through 13 mm hole plate, 8000 kg/hr, 130 kg/min
- Secondary cut through 4 mm hole plate, 7000 kg/hr, 120 kg/min
The labour savings achieved from this remarkable machine, along with the high quality of cut and product will deliver outstanding production savings when comparisons are made with similar competitor machinery. The Thompson 5000 Mixer Mincer delivers years of quiet and continuous trouble free operation.
Features of the Thompson 5000 Series Mixer Mincer:
- 2 Speed Mince Feedscrew Operation - The 2nd speed mincing function ensures fastest possible production rate
- Automatic Reversing Feedscrew (optional) - Feedscrew automatically and intermittently reversing during mixing cycles to transport and eject product out of feedscrew channel into to mixing bowl to ensure homogenous blend of product batch.
- 15kW Helical Mince Drive delivers a more powerful performance ensures efficient discharge whilst minimizing squashing or pulping of the product
- Segmented Quick Release Removable Stainless Steel Barrel Assembly enables thorough cleaning and sanitation
- Reciprocate Mixing Action ensures an efficient mix and dispensation of the product
- Counter-balanced Safety Interlocked Domed Lid complete with viewing grills
- Compact Design with only 1709mm x 967mm of floor area required (excluding barrel and accessories)
- 56 Series (152mm) Cutting Head Size
- Low Loading Height
- Smooth Corners and Surface Finish reduce cleaning down times
- High Quality 304 Stainless Steel machine body, barrel, feedscrew, lockring and mixing paddle
- Fully Seam Welded Bowl - Welded both inside and outside
- 22kw Mince Motor
- Variable Speed Drive
- Unique Product Discharge Chute
- High Efficiency Cutting System
- Feedscrew Knife & Plate Carriage
- Gemini System
- De-bone / De-gristle Cutting Systems
- Ingredients or Liquid Pouring Channel to Lid
- Feedscrew Ejector